The Group's HR ambitions
The Korian Group is committed to being a trusted partner for the elderly or disabled and their loved ones, providing personalized care and support over the long term while assuming its role as a leading social player in society. The Korian Group places Human Resources policies at the forefront of its commitments to stakeholders insofar as it is its teams that make the difference and are at the heart of the Group's mission.
Consequently, we are committed to respecting the following principles of action:
- We are driven first and foremost by the 3 Korian Values embodied in the company: Trust, Initiative and Responsibility. These values are the basis of our daily commitment to take the utmost care of our residents, patients, co-workers, and all stakeholders involved in our activities, in line with our unique approach to “Positive Care” developed throughout the Group.
- In our care missions, we are committed to ensuring the safety of our patients and residents by applying the highest standards in terms of health and safety at work for our teams and for our customers.
- Well-being at work is a key success factor in delivering the best service for all our patients, residents, and clients. We ensure that well-being at work is implemented in all our sites and workplaces, and we place particular importance on work-life balance.
- We promote a constructive and sustainable social dialogue with all our stakeholders on a day-to-day basis to facilitate a harmonious and efficient working environment with respect for customers and co-workers. We build quality social dialogue through negotiated agreements, but above all through a shared and responsible understanding of the challenges and developments facing the Group.
- We are rich in our various professions which allow each employee to flourish at work and to team up with others to deliver the best level of service expected. We are developing the Group's business lines to improve our level of expertise and excellence at work.
- We offer every employee the opportunity to continuously develop their employability through skills development, training and promotional career paths within the company. We are rich in the talents of the company and the Korian “Academy”, which offers everyone a complete range of training courses based on state-of-the-art teaching practices.
- We are a Group that encourages diversity and inclusion. We want to continue to progress in this area by mixing cultures and teams, remaining open to new generations and ways of aging, and working together.
- We facilitate an innovative and entrepreneurial work environment so that each employee can propose and develop initiatives to contribute to the company's success.
- We promote the continuous improvement of our HR processes to measure and improve the quality of our policies and results for the well-being of our teams.
- As a company with a social purpose, we contribute to the development of the local communities in which we operate