Ideally located in France, in the heart of Châtillon, in the Hauts-de-Seine (92), 700 metres from the Town Hall and 2 minutes walk from the André Malraux Park, in a quiet district offering proximity to shops, Korian Castel Voltaire opened its doors on Monday 14 January.
A connected and innovative home
At the heart of our facility, new technologies are at the service of residents, their families and staff, with 3 major objectives in mind:
- The well-being, safety and comfort of our residents,
- Facilitating the work of our staff,
- Communication with families.
Technological innovations support the Positive Care approach at Korian
• Immersive screens allow residents to travel every day without having to travel,
• The lighting in the spaces changes with the biological rhythm of the residents throughout the day,
• Rooms equipped with home automation for more comfort and safety: connected box allowing to adjust temperature, lighting, opening of the shutters, and to detect a possible fall,
• A box of Connected Services to strengthen the bond with the family,
• A dedicated smartphone application to strengthen exchanges between residents and their families,
• An acoustic piano playing alone the favorite tunes of the residents.
Thanks to its multidisciplinary team, the Korian Castel Voltaire nursing home welcomes elderly people suffering from loss of autonomy, suffering from specific pathologies such as Alzheimer's disease, but also autonomous people wishing to live surrounded, in a secure and friendly environment. These visits can be made for short or long stays throughout the year.
Korian Castel Voltaire also has a senior services residence with 8 apartments. These modern living spaces ensure safety and comfort, the living spaces reserve moments of sharing and conviviality (restaurant, multimedia space, cinema lounge,...). And many services are offered within the residence itself (beauty, well-being, laundry,...).